Mother Nature has given one lucky lady another chance to join our Round Three BoxHIIT Camp.
Is that you?!
Tonight's start of around Three has been postponed to Thursday (6pm) because of the thunderstorm.
Soooooo... this means you can still join us if you wanted to but thought you had lost your chance.
Apparently Mother Nature has your back and that's perfect because we're looking to even the number. We're looking for one more fierce female to join us. Don't miss your SECOND chance to join us.
Sign up online.