Today's girls are tomorrow's women. Help us to help empower them!!!
Recently we launched the Lil’ Sista Project through Empowered, as a community outreach project to help empower underprivileged and disadvantaged girls. The medium by which we empower these young girls is through boxing. Through boxing, we are able to not only give them a positive outlet for their stressbut also increase their confidence and self esteem, strengthen their mental focus, teach them discipline and respect, and show them how to overcome challenges.
Originally, the project solely focused on Holy Family Home, a home here in BGC for underprivileged girls, but just recently we extended it to the Center of Hope, a safe home for survivors of human trafficking in Antipolo.
And just like that, we suddenly have 76 Lil’ Sistas to coach.
We've been getting a lot of people asking how they can help out and, though we're currently not accepting volunteers because of commitment concerns and privacy issues, there are many ways you can:
- Like the Empowered Clubhouse Facebook Company page and share it.
- Follow Empowered Clubhouse on Instagram.
- Purchase a Lil’ Sista Hoodie or Empowered Cap -- next batch is Nov.30th!!!
- Post a picture of your Lil’ Sista Wear on social media and tag Empowered.
- Sponsor a Lil’ Sista by buying them a pair of Lil’ Slay gloves.
- Donate money.
- Have your company sponsor the Lil’ Sistas Project.
- Sponsor our transportation to the Lil’ Sista Pow Classes with Grab credits.
- Continue sending us your positive vibes, words of encouragement and prayers!!!